ONLINE ADMISSION FOR HONOURS & GENERAL COURSES
Eligibility & Instructions for Admission to First Year B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Honours & General Courses:
- Admission to the 1st year B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Honours & General Courses will be commenced through Online on and from 08-06-2018.
- Students of either sex who have passed the Higher Secondary Examination or such other Equivalent Examination of W.B.C.H.S.E., I.S.C., C.B.S.E., I.C.S.E. etc. which are recognized by the University of Burdwan in the year 2015/2016/2017/2018 are eligible for Admission to the First Year B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Honours & General Courses of Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) Under Graduate Education with Semester Examination.
- Application for Admission will have to be made through Online Prescribed Form only. An incomplete form is liable to be cancelled.
- Application fee amounting to Rs. 300/- (three hundred) only is to be deposited through online ‘State Bank Collect’ fees collection system or offline to the Account of SBI, Kalna (35751009689) / Bank of Baroda, Kalna (36230100009233) / Axis Bank, Kalna (917020041973061).
- A duly filled in prescribed online Application Form with Application Fee (Rs. 300/-) is to be submitted carefully within 23-06-2018.
- Students must have to take a print copy of the submitted Application Form & Fees Receipt for future use.
- In Honours Course, a student can apply as many as four honours subjects in order of preference and will be selected for admission to the desired courses strictly on the basis of merit as formulated by the College Admission Committee.
- In General/Pass Course, a student can get the desired Combination of Subjects and Seat strictly on the basis of merit as formulated by the College Admission Committee.
- Provisional merit List of Honours courses will be published on 24-06-2018 on the College Website.
- After publication of the Honours provisional merit List, students can rectify on the published provisional merit list on 25-06-2018 & 26-06-2018.
- Final merit list for Counseling cum Admission will be published on 27-06-2018 a.m. 11 a.m.
- On 28-06-2018, Counseling cum Admission of Science & Commerce honours courses will be held. Students must have to bring the print copy of the Application Form, Application Fee Receipt, Xerox copy of Madhyamik Admit Card, Madhyamik & H. S. Mark Sheets, Character Certificate from last attended school, Caste Certificate, Physical Handicapped Certificate (or all equivalent papers) along with all originals to the college for Verification & Approval to Admission.
- In order to obtain the preferred hons. Subject, students must have to be present trough out the whole counseling session. Counseling cum Admission to the honours courses of Geography, English, Bengali, and Sanskrit will be held on 29-06-2018 and Counseling cum Admission to the honours courses of History, Philosophy, Political Sc., Education, and Economics will be held on 30-06-2018.
- Online/Offline Admission Fee (B.A. Hons. Rs. 1625/-, B.Sc. Hons. Rs. 2575/-, B.Com. Hons. Rs. 1625/-, B.A. Gen. Rs. 1615/-, B.Sc. Gen. Rs. 2545/-, B.Com. Gen. Rs. 1615/-) to be deposited at the respective Bank and to collect the College fees receipt, Roll No., Identity Card, Prospectus & Academic Calendar immediately after depositing the same at bank.
- Admission to the General/Pass Course will be held on and from 03-07-2018 to 07-07-2018 after publication of merit list on 02-07-2018 Students are directed to consult carefully the different Notices, Rules & Regulations for Admission and Important Dates of Admission.
Important Dates ::
- 1) Online Honours & General/Pass Course Form will be available 08-06-2018 on College Website (www.kalnacollege.ac.in).
- 2) Provisional Merit List for Hons. Course will be published on 24-06-2018 at 11 a.m.
- 3) Grievances if any on published Merit List may be lodged on 25-06-2018 & 26-06-2018 personally by appearing at College Counter.
- 4) Final Merit List for Counseling cum Admission to the Hons. Subjects will be published on 27-06-2018 11 a.m.
- 9) Final Merit List for Counseling cum Admission to the General/Pass course Subjects will be published on 02-06-2018 at 11 a.m.
- 10) Counseling cum Admission to the General/Pass course Subjects will be on and from 03-07-2018 to 07-07-2018