ONLINE ADMISSION FOR HONOURS & GENERAL COURSES
Latest Admission Notice for General Courses :
- Provisional merit-list for Admission to the General/Pass course subjects will be published on 29-06-2017 at 4 p.m.
- Grievances if any on published provisional pass course merit-list may be lodged on 30-06-2017 and 01-07-2017 personally by appearing at the college counter.
- Students, who applied only for honours subjects but not got any chance to admit, may enlist their names in the pass course merit-list by submitting a written application to the Principal personally by appearing at the college counter.
- All students who applied for pass course and/or pass & honours both courses will be enlisted in the pass course provisional merit-list automatically. Please check your merit status.
- Final Merit-List for pass course admission will be published on 01-07-2017 at 4 p.m.
- One set Xerox copy of all testimonials and print copy of the form along with original, have to be produced at admission desk for verification.
- For B.Sc. (Pass) course Rs. 1890/- only and for B.A./B.Com (Pass) course Rs. 1260/- only to be deposited at the time of Admission through State Bank Collect (online) or through Bank of Baroda, Kalna/Axis Bank, Kalna counter (offline).
- Admission to the First Year B.Sc./B.Com. pass course subjects will be held on 03-07-2017 at 11.00 a.m.
- Admission to the First Year B.A. Pass Course subjects in the Day Section will be held on and from 04-07-2017 to 06-07-2017 according to the merit. Each day 350 students will be admitted.
- Admission to the First Year B.A. Pass Course subjects in the Morning Section will be held on 07-07-2017 & 08-07-2017 according to the merit. Each day 250 students will be admitted.
- Students must have to appear at the college counter for verification of their documents in the respective dates according to the position of their names in the Merit-List.
Latest Admission Notice for Honours Courses :
- Counselling cum Admission to the B.Sc./B.Com. Hons. course will be held on 23-06-2017 at 11.00 a.m. Candidates have to be attended at the Counselling Hall before 10.30 a.m. on that date.
- One set xerox copy of all testimonials & print copy of the form along with originals have to be produced at counselling desk for verification.
- For B.Sc. Hons. candidate Rs. 2220/- only and for B.Com.Hons. candidate Rs. 1270/- only to be deposited at the time of Admission through State Bank Collect (online) or through Bank of Baroda, Kalna/Axis Bank, Kalna counter (offline).
- Pending of Admission Fee or holding the merit status at the counselling desk will never be considered.
- Counselling will be done on the basis of final merit list to be published on 22-06-2017
Eligibility & Instructions for Admission to First Year B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Honours & General Courses:
- Admission to the 1st year B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Honours & General Courses will be commenced through Online on and from 30-05-2017.
- Students of either sex who have passed the Higher Secondary Examination or such other Equivalent Examination of W.B.C.H.S.E., I.S.C., C.B.S.E., I.C.S.E. etc. which are recognized by the University of Burdwan are eligible for Admission to the First Year B.A./B.Sc./B.Com. Honours & General Courses of Choice Based Credit System (CBCS) Under Graduate Education with Semester Examination.
- Application for Admission will have to be made through Online Prescribed Form only. An incomplete form is liable to be cancelled.
- Application fee amounting to Rs. 200/- (two hundred) only is to be deposited through online ‘State Bank Collect’ fees collection system or offline to the Account of SBI, Kalna (35751009689)/Bank of Baroda, Kalna (36230100009233)/Axis Bank, Kalna (xxxxxxxxxxxxxx).
- A duly filled in prescribed online Application Form with Application Fee (Rs. 200/-) is to be submitted carefully within 18-06-2017.
- Students must have to take a print copy of the submitted Application Form & Fees Receipt for future use.
- In Honours Course, a student can apply as many as four honours subjects in order of preference and will be selected for admission to the desired courses strictly on the basis of merit as formulated by the College Admission Committee.
- In General/Pass Course, a student can get the desired Combination of Subjects and Seat strictly on the basis of merit as formulated by the College Admission Committee.
- Provisional merit List of Honours & merit list of General courses will be generated through Online Admission Software and the same will be published on 19-06-2017 & 30-06-2017 respectively on the College Website.
- After publication of the Honours provisional merit List, students can rectify on the published provisional merit list on 20-06-2017 & 21-06-2017.
- Final merit list for Counseling cum Admission will be published on 22-06-2017 a.m. 11 a.m.
- On 23-06-2017, Counseling cum Admission of Science & Commerce honours courses will be held. Students must have to bring the print copy of the Application Form, Application Fee Receipt, Xerox copy of Madhyamik Admit Card, Madhyamik & H. S. Mark Sheets, Character Certificate from last attended school, Caste Certificate, Physical Handicapped Certificate (or all equivalent papers) along with all originals to the college for Verification & Approval to Admission.
- In order to obtain the preferred hons. Subject, students must have to be present trough out the whole counseling session. Counseling cum Admission to the honours courses of Geography, English, Bengali, and Sanskrit will be held on 28-06-2017 and Counseling cum Admission to the honours courses of History, Philosophy, Political Sc., Education, and Economics will be held on 29-06-2017.
- Online/Offline Admission Fee (B.A. Hons. Rs. 1270/-, B.Sc. Hons. Rs. 2220/-, B.Com. Hons. Rs. 1270/-, B.A. Gen. Rs. 1260/-, B.Sc. Gen. Rs. 1890/-, B.Com. Gen. Rs. 1260/-) to be deposited at the respective Bank and to collect the College fees receipt, Roll No., Identity Card, Prospectus & Academic Calendar immediately after depositing the same at bank.
- Admission to the General/Pass Course will be held on and from 03-07-2017 to 06-07-2017. Students are directed to consult carefully the different Notices, Rules & Regulations for Admission and Important Dates of Admission.
Important Dates ::
- 1) Online Honours & General/Pass Course Form will be available on and from 30/05/2017 to 18/06/2017 on College Website (www.kalnacollege.ac.in).
- 2) Provisional Merit List for Hons. Course will be published on 19-06-2017 at 11 a.m.
- 3) Grievances if any on published Merit List may be lodged on 20/06/2017 & 21/06/2017 personally by appearing at College Counter.
- 4) Final Merit List for Counseling cum Admission to the Hons. Subjects will be published on 22/06/2017 at 11 a.m.
- 5) Counseling cum Admission to the Science & Commerce Hons. Subjects will be held on 23/06/2017.
- 6) Counseling cum Admission to the Geography, English, Bengali and Sanskrit Hons. Subjects will be held on 28/06/2017.
- 7) Counseling cum Admission to the History, Philosophy, Political Science, Education and Economics Hons. Subjects will be held on 29/06/2017.
- 8) Students must be remembered that Verification, Admission fee deposition & Collection of college fees receipt, I. Card, Academic Calendar and Prospectus will be held on the date of counseling.
- 9) Final Merit List for Counseling cum Admission to the General/Pass course Subjects will be published on 30/06/2017 at 11 a.m.
- 10) Counseling cum Admission to the General/Pass course Subjects will be on and from 03/07/2017 to 06-07-2017